4D3N Borobudur Escape
- From - $338
- Enquire Now
DAY 01: DEPART JOGJA - MAGELANG (D)
You are met by your Local Tour Guide at your hotel or airport (only for morning flights arrival before 13:00hrs) and directly transfer to Magelang for your overnight stay. There is time to stop and visits:
- Pawon Temple, becomes the midpoint linking Mendut Temple and Borobudur Temple
- Mendut Temple, is a Buddhist temple. Mendut Temple niches became the throne for a large Buddha statue
DAY 02: BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – YOGYAKARTA CITY (B/L) (2N)
4:30am met your Tour Guide to take you to the Borobudur Temple, 20minutes away from your hotel, for a morning sunrise experiece. Borobudur is best to be seing at dawn, when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time, especially when the sun would appear from the horizon truly enlightening experience! Back to hotel for shower and breakfast before continung your journey back to Yogyakarta. JOGJA is a travelers paradise in Java, with a lot of fascination which have not been revealed. Today, explore the Yogyakarta City which includes:
- Keraton (Sultan Palace), is not just becomes the place to live for the Sultan and his family, the palace is also a main direction of cultural development of Java, as well as the flame guard of the culture.
- Taman Sari, was built by Sultan Hamengku Buwono I dedicated to his wife good turns. The sound of splash water, the beauty of its ancient architecture, and its wonderful view make Taman Sari becomes very enchanting.
- Vredeburg fort, was built in 1760 on the order of the Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono I to keep the security of the palace.
- Malioboro Street. It packed with shops selling curiosities, and street vendors offering souvenirs at affordable prices, so you are bound to find something of interest in this street.
Lunch served at Sasono Ondrowino Restaurant, OR Handayani Restaurant
Check-in to your hotel in Yogyakarta area
DAY 03: KALIURANG – MERAPI LAVA JEEP TOURING – KOTA GEDE - PRAMBANAN (B/L)
The graceful old city of Yogya has a mild climate; and beautiful green landscape makes merely traveling from one destination to another an experience. Your today’s journey on Jogjakarta includes:
- Kaliurang, enchanted by the nature beauty, coolness and Merapi Mountain view. Continued journey on an off-road ride of a Jeep to Kaliadem, exploring the area around the line of cold lava or hot volcanic ash flow produced by Mount Merapi during its eruptions in 2010 includes visit Alien Stone, Victim’s Museum and The Bunkers. The journey continued to Prambanan village afterwards.
- Batik Industry, learn the hand made batik being process and explore its gallery thats display it collection
- Kota Gede, witness the local craftmenship which produce the gracious Silver Jewerly and ornaments
- Prambanan village, the site of UNESCO’s World Heritage – Prambanan Temple. Built in the 10th century, this is the largest temple compound in Indonesia.
Lunch served at Bale Bengong Restaurant, OR Sintawang Restaurant
DAY 04: DEPART JOGJAKARTA (B)
- Free at your own and Transfer to the Airport.